The form is secured by both type of validation: client-side and server-side. Reason is that many forms constantly get bombarded with spam because of security flaws in forms and such kind of vulnerabilities can lead to the form itself begin used to send malicious emails to other users.
1. Customize HTML email message that is sent.
2. Error message animation on submission.
3. Thank you message animation on submission.
4. Anti spam measures via Captcha (For using captcha, you will have to enable PHP GD library first).
5. Field specific validation, phone requires numbers, email requires a valid email format etc.
8. jQuery animation for validation rules.