Once upon a time, we all created our first – clumsy and cluttered – PowerPoint presentations. In 2019, creating beautiful PowerPoint slides has become an art in itself. To be convincing, you can spend hours hand-crafting a beautiful presentation. Or you can just grab one of popular PowerPoint templates instead and have a fresh and elaborate presentation created within hours. It will look like you’ve spent a week conceptualizing and creating it.
You Benefit a Lot
There are many benefits that you can take for granted going for a PowerPoint theme. Here they are:
- With a PPT template, your presentation design looks modern and unique. It’s obvious that you’ve put a lot of work into the creation of this presentation. You establish yourself as a true professional.
- Next, with 50 – 100 premade slides, there are no chances that you won’t find the slide you need. You get tons of designs for presenting your ideas, building mindmaps, creating infographics, diagrams and more.
- Modern PowerPoints reflect on recent design trends. They incorporate the hottest trends and elements, such as custom illustrations, dynamic layouts, embedded fonts and more. No doubt, these designs are clean and minimal to bring your content to the foreground.
- Moreover, a modern template is the one that comes in 1920×1080 px resolution. It’s full HD that doesn’t look grainy on large screens.
- Finally, all the shapes and colors of modern PPT designs are fully adjustable. So, minor adjustments will never be a problem for you with a modern PPT theme.
With a PPT template, you’ll take your presentation to a whole new level of engagement and visual appeal. Taking advantage of the infographics slides, you’ll get your complex ideas transferred to the listener in a comprehensive way.
PowerPoint Template Choosing Tips
If you’re after a PowerPoint template that won’t disappoint you, follow these simple tips:
- Mind your project specifics when choosing the template. Go over the types of slides included and make sure that you have everything you need.
- Check whether your theme is 16:9. This aspect ratio best fits large screens.
- Multiple color options are what you want to have on board. If your template includes color schemes, it will always be a non-issue to recolor it. Otherwise, you might be stuck, recoloring the template elements manually.
- Take a close look at the template provider. Google up the company on the web and read independent reviews.
- Pay attention whether they provide documentation and support. They will be helpful in case you got stuck.
- Finally, you may expect some bonuses inside. For example, a prebuilt collection of custom vector icons can make your presentation even more attractive.