Top 10+ WordPress Themes for Financial Services
Here are the collections of the wordpress financial services themes. WordPress is the fastest growing blogging platform. As WordPress is very easy to use and gives flexibility to customize, most of the small business including financial services are running after WordPress for their official website. There are thousands of plugins available for almost every need, so it’s easy for business owners to choose WordPress as their website platform. But, it is advisable to check some characteristics of a WordPress theme before choosing it for your financial services themes.
Charastics of a WordPress Theme for Financial Services
- Best color for a financial theme is green or blue as green means wealth or money and blue looks very professional and fresh.
- Theme should be neat and clean, not clumsy and animated with lots of effects.
- Font should be clean and sans serif, calligraphy fonts will not look professional in financial service theme.
- Should have clean background.
Now, look at the top 10 WordPress themes for financial services.
1.Financial II – Responsive Financial Joomla Theme
Along with SJ Financial template, we’re very glad to bring out another responsive Joomla template for financial related news website – SJ Financial II.
With flat design style, SJ Financial II quickly conveys the information as well as helps your website load faster. Specially, the template is integrated with K2 – a powerful content management component, and quipped with many functional extensions and multipurpose bonus page. SJ Financial II should be suitable for a wide range of usage: financial news, stock exchange, news/magazine or business/corporate websites and many more.
The template comes out with 4 color styles: Blue (default), Radian, Green and Red. You can preview how they look as well as change the Layouts, Menus and Reset instantly by using dynamic Cpanel through a standart web browser.
The homepage slideshow will attractively show your hight linght news with image, title and short description over nice effect
2.Finanza – Business & Financial WordPress Theme
Finanza is a clean responsive WordPress theme. It is especially designed for Business, Financial Advisor, Accountant, Law Firm, Wealth Advisor, Investment and general corporate website. This theme comes with super powerful page builder which allow you to create your site using drag drop ability. It comes with necessary feature for your website such as blog, portfolio, testimonial, personnel, etc. You can also create parallax section in pages easily via our page builder. This theme is also compatible with the most popular ecommerce plugin ‘WooCommerce’ and also compatible with WPML.
3. Sterling from ThemeForest
Another good financial service theme is Sterling from ThemeForest. ThemeForest is the biggest theme marketplace and is known for large variety of themes in low price. Sterling is a very feature-rich responsive theme. This theme has a large no. of color options, 18 page templates, theme designer, easy-to-use form builder, various shortcodes with manager etc. You can also design every page differently. You can translate your website in any language as it is WPML ready. One big advantage of this theme is that it is WooCommerce ready, that means you can add an ecommerce store on your site.
4. Oakland from ThemeForest
Another theme from ThemeForest. Oakland is a fully responsive theme with multiple color options. This theme has powerful form builder, styling options, more than 35 shortcodes and a large no. of widgets. This theme supports 9 languages and unlimited sidebars. Flexibility is the main advantage of this theme.
5.Financial Services – multipurpose Joomla template
multipurpose Joomla theme from ThemeForest.
- template is based on EF4 framework
- unlimited template color versions
- one template – multiple purposes!
- front-end theme customizer
- layout builder
- responsive layout (adapts to any screen size)
- set logo & site description
- enable/disable font size switcher
- enable/disable back to top button
- load favicon image
- option to disable responsive layout
- option to disable frontpage component view
- enable/disable off canvas sitebar
- customize the template layout to suit your needs
- create different layouts for desktops, tablets and mobiles
- set fixed or fluid layout options settings (px or %)
- set gutter size
- choose number of grid columns for left and right column
- assign layout to menu items
- set font size
- set font type (choose from the list, enter Google webfont, generate web font)
- change the default template color
- change colors for selected template areas
- change fonts color